Laurent-Perrier Rose Champagne Magnum 150cl
Laurent-Perrier Rose Champagne Magnum
A magnum bottle of the benchmark for rose champagne around the world. Laurent-Perrier rose champagne magnum is a really stunning bottle for any occasion.
LPR is one of the rare rose champagnes to be made using the maceration (skin contact) technique, which gives it the extraordinary depth and freshness that is famous for.
- Deep salmon pink in colour
- The nose is precise and very crisp with a lasting impression of freshness
- Hints of soft red fruits, such as strawberries, redcurrants, raspberries and black cherries
- Laurent-Perrier rose is famous for its highly expressive bouquet, which stems from the very careful preservation of the grape's natural fresh red fruit aromas
- Crisp, clean and well-defined on the palate
- Intensely fruity flavours begin clean and well-defined upon entry, opening up to provide a melange of flavours
- It has great length with a round and supple on the finish
The cuvee rose, the long-standing benchmark of pink champagne, is testament to the unique expertise of the Laurent-Perrier Champagne house. It blends freshness and vinosity.
Exquisite accompaniment to dishes from any one of the five continents. Pairing beautifully with Asian-flavoured fish, delicately spiced meats, creamy cheeses or red fruit desserts.
Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
Bottle Size: 150cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday