Bollinger Special Cuvee Champagne 75cl
Bollinger Special Cuvee Champagne
The famous house of Madame Lily Bollinger produces a mighty, full-bodied 'Absolutely Fabulous' Champagne of great class. The Special Cuvee is the purest expression of Bollinger's style.
- This non vintage brut is delightfully pale gold in colour, the mousse is light and persistent
- Densely packed apple and pear fruits give way to a noticeably creamy, caramel-like finish
- The champange has a rich, biscuity nose with a hint of summer fruits
- The palate has full flavours of nuts and toast and some citrus characters abound, balanced by excellent acidity
- Bollinger exudes balance - perfectly stationed between firmness and freshness, with a length equal to its richness and a persistent fine bead
Bollinger uses only the 'Cuvee' juice in the making of Special Cuvee. Depending on vintage, 100% of Grand Cru's and part of the Premier Cru's are barrel fermented.
Bollinger uses small stainless steel tanks to conduct the fermentation of the other cru's. Special Cuvee is a blend of wines coming from the most recent harvest, and also wines from previous harvests, including reserve wines held in magnum.
After second fermentation, Bollinger Special Cuvee Champagne then ages in cellars for at least 3 years.
Grape Variety: Blend
Bottle Size: 75cl
While we strive to offer comprehensive and precise information on our website, product details like vintages, bottle images, batch numbers and ABV’s are ever-changing.
If you are looking for a specific bottle requirement it is recommended that you verify with us before making a purchase.
2-3 Working Day Service - £5.95 (Royal Mail)
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95 (DPD)
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95 (DPD)
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95 (DPD)
Orders are processed Monday - Friday