Bollinger Special Cuvee Champagne Glass Gift Set
Bollinger Special Cuvee Champagne
Stunning and classic Champagne gifts - suitable for any special occasion. This Bollinger Champagne gift comes complete with one 75cl bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvee and two "Elizabeth Tulip" Bollinger Champagne Glasses presented within a magnetic closing, folding Bollinger Gift Box.
The famous house of Madame Lily Bollinger produces a mighty, full-bodied 'Absolutely Fabulous' Champagne of great class.
- Delightfully pale gold in colour, the mousse is light and persistent
- Densely packed apple and pear fruits give way to a noticeably creamy, caramel-like finish
- The Special Cuvee is the purest expression of Bollinger's style
- It has a rich, biscuity nose with a hint of summer fruits
- On the palate, full flavours of nuts and toast and some citrus characters abound, balanced by excellent acidity
- Bollinger exudes balance - perfectly stationed between firmness and freshness, with a length equal to its richness and a persistent fine bead
Bollinger uses only the 'Cuvee' juice in the making of Special Cuvee. Depending on vintage, 100% of Grand Cru's and part of the Premier Cru's are barrel fermented. Bollinger uses small stainless steel tanks to conduct the fermentation of the other cru's.
Special Cuvee is a blend of wines coming from the most recent harvest, and also wines from previous harvests, including reserve wines held in magnum. After second fermentation, Special Cuvee then ages in cellars for at least 3 years.
A great aperitif but also brilliant with, sushi and sashimi, prawn, crayfish and grilled lobster. Poultry and white meat are also a great match along with Parmesan cheese and good cured ham. Enjoy now, or choose to age in the cellar.
Grape Variety: Blend
Bottle Size: 75cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday