Taylors Vintage Port 2017 75cl
Taylors Vintage Port 2017
A beautifully delineated wine, with the hallmark Taylor’s poise and definition and the tantalising promise of pleasures still to come.
- Opaque black at the centre with a narrow purple rim
- Uncompromisingly Taylor’s in style, elegant and precise
- The nose has very fine, linear fruit, heady and complex but restrained by a graphite minerality
- Quinta da Vargellas has imprinted its signature fragrance of violets, which hangs like a scented veil over the wine, and there are discreet terroir notes of citrus, wild herbs and gumcistus
- The nose is impressive with depth and background, as well as hints of complexities still to emerge with time
- The palate is held in place by lithe, muscular tannins, firm and grippy on the finish, and ends with a powerful surge of crisp, pure berry fruit
Accompany Taylors vintage port 2017 with walnuts, blue veined and other richly flavoured cheeses. Excellent with dried fruits such as apricots or figs.
Continues to improve for decades after bottling. Lay the bottle down in a cool place, ideally at a temperature below 16ºC. Drink vintage port one to two days after opening.
Bottle Size: 75cl
While we strive to offer comprehensive and precise information on our website, product details like vintages, bottle images, batch numbers and ABV’s are ever-changing.
If you are looking for a specific bottle requirement it is recommended that you verify with us before making a purchase.
Use this text to share information about your product.