Taylors Tawny Port Platinum Jubilee Limited Edition 75cl
Bottle Size: 75cl
Taylors Tawny Port Platinum Jubilee Limited Edition
To celebrate this unprecedented anniversary, Taylors Port, a Royal Warrant Holder to HM The Queen decided to bottle a Very Very Old Tawny Port.
This exceptional Taylors Tawny Port Platinum Jubilee Limited Edition is drawn from extensive reserves of the finest wood aged wines, which have been maturing in seasoned oak casks, since the Queen succeeded to the throne, silently attesting to Her Majesty’s extraordinary reign as the longest serving Monarch in British history.
- Rich mahogany with a pale ochre rim.
- An opulent, heady nose overlaid with cigar box, roasted coffee, pressed rose petals and a hint of ginger
- An intense, heather honey bouquet with some singed leather, scents of fine oak, five spice and figs.
- Beautiful aromatic structure which dances on your nose, enticing you in for your first sip.
- On the palate it has a wonderful concentration and bright, racy acidity.
- Notes of anise, marzipan, quince, scorched orange peel, molasses, cardamom and a subtle hint of butterscotch.
- The symphony of flavours that awaken your senses are precise, in balance and alluring. An astonishingly refined and well-formed mature tawny port.
Taylors Tawny Port Platinum Jubilee Limited Edition is the perfect way to celebrate Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee.
Have a drink on us
Purchase any 6 or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order.
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday