Quinta Do Vesuvio Vintage Port 2017 Tappit Hen 225cl
Bottle Size: 225cl
Quinta Do Vesuvio Vintage Port 2017 Tappit Hen
The years bottling of Quinta Do Vesuvio vintage port 2017 marks the 30th anniversary of the Symington family’s acquisition of this historic property.
In the three decades under Symington family ownership, substantial investments have been made in the vineyards and Quinta do Vesuvio has built a global reputation as a single-estate producer of fine vintage ports and, more recently, fine Douro red wines.
- This port is dark purple with purple rim
- The fruit character is black fruit and yet just as pure and still with fine bergamot from the Touriga
- Sweet baking spice on the palate leading in to highly textured tannins
- Texture is spicy, but fine like layers of paper
- Dense and packed
- Long finish is sweet and utterly pure fruit
- Wonderful persistence
The Quinta Do Vesuvio vintage port tappit hen 2017 is a great option if you are hosting a large gathering or event.
Have a drink on us
Purchase any 6 or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order.
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday