Orin Swift Abstract 2020 75cl
Orin Swift Abstract 2020
Orin Swift Abstract 2020 is the epitome of complexity through geographic diversification. The wine, like the label, is a collage of many different parts and pieces. They source fruit from multiple vineyards, in multiple appellations, throughout the state. This not only allows them to create style but maintain consistency from year to year.
The label is over 230 individual images collected over many years, assembled over a four-week period. The red wine, like the label, starts with over 200 pieces, whittled down over the course of a few months during multiple marathon tastings - not all of which made the blend. Resulting is a wine representative of the Golden State.
It will always have their signature drinkability and creates conversations. Whether it be about the wine or the label. For those new to Orin Swift, Abstract is a beloved starting point on a journey with them.
- An opaque purple core with a glowing mauve rim
- Expansive aromas of ripe red fruits, raspberries, bing cherries and strawberries, and a touch of boysen
- Huckleberries open the nose
- The aromas continue onto the palate with added layers of charred meat, rhubarb, thyme, surrounding a dark fruit core
- Smooth, enveloping and lasting, the wine finishes with a pleasing maraschino cherry note
Have a drink on us
Purchase any 6 or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order.