Dows Vintage Port 2017 75cl
Bottle Size: 75cl
Dows Vintage Port 2017
The Dow’s 2017 reflects the pedigree that has given Dow’s its legendary status in the fine wine world. Depth, intensity and power are the key hallmarks of this wine. As well as a formidable structure that will ensure its ability to age for many decades.
- It is rare to see such tremendous depth and intensity in colour as this wine displays
- Freshness of the floral aromas is attractive with rockrose, a flower that grows around the hills of Senhora da Ribeira
- On the palate this vintage port is exceptionally, offering a full-body, rich and powerful with black fruit coming to the fore
- Gorgeous, ripe fruit is balanced by the fine tannin structure
- On the finish, it is typically Dow, austere and somewhat drier than many other ports
- The intense fruit flavours linger long on the palate
- Superb ageing potential
Try pairing Dows vintage port 2017 with chocolate desserts or cheeses such as Cheddar and Manchego.
Producing Dow’s vintage ports only in the years of exceptional quality. Which represents only a very small part of the total company’s production in that year. On average only two or three times every ten years are the weather conditions sufficiently good to allow for the making of Dow’s vintage port.
Have a drink on us
Purchase any 6 or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order.
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday