Boutinot La Cote Sauvage Cairanne 2020 75cl
Grape Variety: Blend
Bottle Size: 75cl
Boutinot La Cote Sauvage Cairanne 2020
This flagship Cairanne cuvee marries the intensity and finesse of hilltop cru classified vineyards, slow winemaking and gentle maturation in old French oak. A serious, opulent and complex example of cru Cairanne.
- Rich, intense and drenched in dark red fruits
- With morello cherry and a touch of cinnamon spice on the nose
- Soft dark plummy fruit, liquorice, chocolate, a hint of black tea on the palate
- This wine is full flavoured and smooth with supple tannins
- A rich, savoury satisfying mouthful that shows greater elegance with air
Boutinot La Cote Sauvage Cairanne 2020 is rich, complex and delicious with dishes which take time to prepare. Try a slow cooked duck cassoulet, or warming beef casserole. Make a Daube Niçoise, the southern French variation of the traditional beef daube which includes tomato, orange zest and black olives.
Hearty vegetable dishes can work too. Like grilled aubergine with a herby tomato Provençal sauce or a tofu burger with all the trimmings.
Have a drink on us
Purchase any 6 or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order.
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday