Pulenta Estate La Flor Cabernet Sauvignon 2020 75cl
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Bottle Size: 75cl
Pulenta Estate La Flor Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
Making a great wine is an act of generosity, always considering the one who will taste it. Pulenta Estate's mission is to produce limited series of great wine proudly made in Argentina.
- Their cabernet is a rich and powerful, full bodied red wine
- Aromas of plum jam and cassis on the nose, with spicy hints of red pepper, oregano and eucalyptus, as well as chocolate, coconut and tobacco from ageing in oak
- It is a soft, round wine, with a perfect maturity of tannins that give structure and good volume of mouth
- Pair this sumptuous Pulenta Estate La Flor cabernet sauvignon 2020 with roasted red meat and mature hard cheese
- Easy red wine to drink and enjoy with friends
For four generations Argentinian viticulture has been linked to the Pulenta family. From the arrival of Angelo and Palmina from Ancona, to Italy in 1902, next to the first vine planted by the Pulenta brothers in 1912, and finally to the birth of Pulenta Estate in 2002. A fitting 100 year anniversary of the arrival of the family in Argentina.
Pulenta producing some of the most sought after wine from Argentina due to Eduardo and Diego who run the estate.
Have a drink on us
Purchase any 6 or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order.
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday