Penderyn Peated Finish Single Malt Welsh Whisky 70cl
Penderyn Peated Finish Single Malt Welsh Whisky
Penderyn produce award-winning single malt whiskies and spirits at their distillery on the foothills of the magnificent Brecon Beacons in Wales.
The Penderyn Peated Finish Single Malt Welsh Whisky has a delicate spirit with a medium peaty character and a light golden tone. Penderyn Single Malt has a light fruitiness, generous flavour and a subtle complexity. Once this has been married with natural spring water, it is first matured in the finest ex-bourbon barrels and then finished in hand-selected ex-peated whisky casks from Islay.
- This whisky introduces itself with sweet, aromatic smoke
- Under this, there are signature notes of vanilla, green apple and refreshing citrus
- An array of gentle flavours tempts even the most sophisticated palate
- Smoke and vanilla linger on the attractive medium-length finish. A balance of light smoke and citrus fruitiness
- This whisky has a Kosher certificate
While we strive to offer comprehensive and precise information on our website, product details like vintages, bottle images, batch numbers and ABV’s are ever-changing.
If you are looking for a specific bottle requirement it is recommended that you verify with us before making a purchase.
2-3 Working Day Service - £5.95 (Royal Mail)
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95 (DPD)
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95 (DPD)
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95 (DPD)
Orders are processed Monday - Friday