Nikka Coffey Grain Whisky 70cl
Nikka Coffey Grain Whisky
Nikka Coffey Grain is an original single-grain whisky, distilled mainly from corn in a Coffey still. This is meant for those in search of an unconventional whisky.
- On the nose this Japanese whisky is very aromatic
- Heady notes of tropical fruit bursting out of the glass
- Plenty of juicy candied fruit, mango and coconut
- Rich tropical fruit continues on to the palate, along with caramel, toffee and vanilla from the cask
- Very fruity and accessible
- On the finish, this fruitiness combines beautifully with the toasty oak notes
- This really is a fascinating world whisky; one of the fruitiest you’ll find
At the Miyagikyo distillery, two Coffey stills exist for the production of grain whiskies, the product of which was previously to end up solely in Nikka’s house blends. Aeneas Coffey designed and patented the Coffey still, a form of continuous still, during the 1830s.
Imported from a distillery in Scotland in 1963, these stills yield a distillate with more flavour and depth than modern column stills, imparting a distinct character that defines the Nikka blends.
Nikka introduced the two distinct Nikka Coffey expressions as the latest additions to its family. In 2014, Nikka released the Coffey Malt to commemorate its 80th anniversary, demonstrating the brand's innovative essence.
Coffey Grain offers the opportunity to taste an essential component of the famous Nikka blends.
Packed with care
All our parcels are packed with care by our dedicated warehouse team. All our packaing is fully recyclable.
Bottle Size: 70cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.