Laphroaig 34 Year Old Whisky Ian Hunter Book 5 70cl
Laphroaig 34 Year Old Whisky Ian Hunter Book 5
Laphroaig 34 year old whisky Ian Hunter book 5 is the final release in the series. A limited-edition which pays homage to Laphroaig’s former owner, Ian Hunter. Book five celebrates the lasting legacy of the final member of the Johnston family to own and manage the Laphroaig distillery.
Matured in ex-Bourbon barrels this extraordinary Scottish whisky displays all the classic Laphroaig characteristics we all know and love.
- A profound, opulent copper hue sets the stage
- Gently peaty, adorned with nuances of iodine and charred wood
- Floral hints of green malt blend seamlessly with the sweetness of cotton candy and velvety vanilla fudge
- Complemented by delicate undertones of blueberry and raspberry
- An enticing balance of sweet and spicy unfolds, showcasing the signature Laphroaig peat intertwined with the chill of barbecue ash
- Indulge in the richness of salted caramel and butterscotch, alongside the warmth of roasted chestnuts
- A subtle touch of peach adds a fruity dimension, while notes of dried flowers and white pepper add complexity and depth
- The journey concludes with lingering echoes of peat and malt, crowned with a lasting sweetness that caresses the senses
Packed with care
All our parcels are packed with care by our dedicated warehouse team. All our packaing is fully recyclable.
Bottle Size: 70cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.