Laphroaig 10 Year Old Whisky 70cl
Laphroaig 10 Year Old Whisky
During making this whisky, drying the malt barley takes place over a peat fire. The smoke from this peat, found only on Islay, gives Laphroaig its particularly rich flavour.
- There is a glistening golden hue with its inherent natural shade
- Delicate streaks adorning the glass collectively signify a wealth of character
- Those enjoying this single malt scotch whisky will first notice the bold, smoky tast
- Briny aroma of seaweed intermingle, accompanied by a subtle undercurrent of medicinal essence and a touch of sweetness
- The palate offers an unexpected sweetness complemented by subtle hints of salt and intricate layers of peaty flavours
- The finish persists for an extended duration, and one can anticipate a delightful, sweet seaweed afterglow to savour
Laphroaig 10 year old whisky was also the 2019 Best Single Malt Scotch 10 Years & Under by Jim Murray's Whisky Bible.
Packed with care
All our parcels are packed with care by our dedicated warehouse team. All our packaing is fully recyclable.
Bottle Size: 70cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
Sending A Gift?
We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.