Gonzalez Byass Alfonso Oloroso Seco Sherry 75cl
Gonzalez Byass Alfonso Oloroso Seco Sherry
The Gonzalez Byass Superior Range is a collection of premium sherries. The range is a traditional style using only the finest quality grapes from vineyards owned by Gonzalez Byass in the Jerez Superior zone.
- Due to its time in contact with oxygen Alfonso shows a golden amber colour
- On the nose round intense aromas
- Nuttiness of the palomino variety standing out, in this case hazelnuts and walnuts
- As a result of the time spent in cask, Alfonso shows subtle aromas of oak and spiced notes which remind of truffle or leather
- On the palate flavourful and structured with a long and complex aftertaste and slight vanilla touches
- A surprising sweet note on the finish
Gonzalez Byass Alfonso oloroso seco sherry should be served slightly chilled between 10 and 12ºC. Pour into a small white wine glass. Perfect with rich meat stews, cured meats and beef/goose consomme. The dryness of this wine makes it perfect for gelatinous meats such as oxtail and pork cheeks.
Brand: Gonzalez Byass
Bottle Size: 750cl
While we strive to offer comprehensive and precise information on our website, product details like vintages, bottle images, batch numbers and ABV’s are ever-changing.
If you are looking for a specific bottle requirement it is recommended that you verify with us before making a purchase.
2-3 Working Day Service - £5.95 (Royal Mail)
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95 (DPD)
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95 (DPD)
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95 (DPD)
Orders are processed Monday - Friday