Familia Falasco Hermandad Chardonnay 2018 75cl
Familia Falasco Hermandad Chardonnay 2018
- Pale yellow colour with greenish highlights
- Rich and spicy layered nose
- Aromas of citrus, pineapple and green apple aromas, interwoven with vanilla notes from the oak and some mineral characters from the soil
- Beautiful zesty and lip-smacking freshness
- The palate and drives the wine
- Integrated toasty oak notes adds weight to the crackling core
- Familia Falasco Hermandad Chardonnay 2018 has a long and elegant finish with real purity and pizazz
Pair with cheese boards, light pasta, corn salads, cheese fondue and scallops.
Whole clusters are pressed then the juice is cleaned by cold action. After that fermentation takes place in French oak barrels. Undergoing partial malolactic fermentation. Resulting in a wine with complex character.
Thanks to experience and a great Falasco family history, they have managed to develop superlative quality wines that fully express the characteristics of their terroir. Innovation and constant technology have allowed them to create unique and unrepeatable wines for Argentina and the world.
Now in their fourth generation of Falasco, a family dedicated to the wine production for 80 years.
Packed with care
All our parcels are packed with care by our dedicated warehouse team. All our packaing is fully recyclable.
Grape Variety: Chardonnay
Bottle Size: 75cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
Save with case deals
Purchase six or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order! T's & C's apply.