Devaux D Millesime Champagne 2012 75cl
Devaux D Millesime Champagne 2012
Only available in an exceptional vintage, from a unique harvest. The D Millesime champagne is a blend of chardonnay and pinot noir from the best plots. Maturing for a further 7 years, revealing all its complexity on the nose and on the palate.
- The nose is discreet and fresh with aromas of dried and candied fruits such as apricots and citrus
- This champagne presents a lot of aromatic complexity
- Revealing chocolate, blond tobacco and roasted notes
- A tonic mouthfeel and a juicy impression reminiscent of citrus fruits give a fresh and creamy sensation
- The length in the mouth finishes with an elegant minerality
Since its birth, DEVAUX has only presented 7 vintages in the D Collection: 1996, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2012.
Drink on its own. Pair Devaux D Millesime Champagne 2012 with canapes, smoked salmon and other oil fish like mackerel, caviar, shellfish including lobster. Enjoy fish, chicken, turkey, mushrooms, truffles, parmesan cheese, sheep's cheese and mildly spiced South East Asian food. Great with fruit based desserts.
Champagne DEVAUX represents many families with a long-term vision to the families of winemakers. They have all engaged in a human endeavour based on cooperation, and high quality standards.
Grape Variety: Blend
Bottle Size: 75cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday