Dawson James Chardonnay 2017 75cl
Dawson James Chardonnay 2017
Peter Dawson and Tim James combine to create award winning winery, Dawson James. Produced in the Meadowbank Vineyard in Tasmania, Dawson James chardonnay 2017 encapsulates its surrounds.
- Coming from a very good vintage
- The nose is refined with lemon curd, chamomile flowers and beautifully integrated oak
- Chablis-like in structure
- The palate is taut with perfect tension between minerally sweet fruit and mouth-watering acidity
- A wine destined for long life
This cool climate site produces flavour ripeness with modest levels of grape sugar. When ripe, the berries display a green-gold lustre, tangy citrus flavours and ripping minerally acidity. This is the foundation for their powerful long-life and finely structured chardonnay wines.
Packed with care
All our parcels are packed with care by our dedicated warehouse team. All our packaing is fully recyclable.
Region: Derwent Valley
Grape Variety: Chardonnay
Bottle Size: 75cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
Save with case deals
Purchase six or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order! T's & C's apply.