Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino 2019 75cl
Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino 2019
A red made from a meticulous vine selection in the best lots of the Catena family’s estate. Carefully hand tended and produce extremely low yields.
- The red wine has a nose of cassis, blueberries and violets, along with a strong suggestion of soil tones
- Combines density and sweetness, with gripping, lightly saline flavours of mocha, dark berries, spice, and minerals
- A palate-staining finish dominated by sweet black and blue fruits
- Grapes are micro fermented in French oak barriques
- Aged for 24 months in new French oak barriques
- A malbec wine made in very limited quantities
Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino 2019, more than 100 years old. Representing a family's journey to produce an Argentina Malbec which are great wines of the world.
Catena is a name synonymous with Argentinian wine. In 1902 original founder Nicola Catena, planted his first Malbec vineyard. Development of fine wine production has ensued.
Nicolas Catena, grandson of Nicola, has pioneered planting at high altitude with many of the vineyards located at c. 5,000ft. This cool and arid climate in the foothills of the Andes has proved to be the perfect location for a range of single vineyard Malbec’s, Cabernet and Chardonnay.
Brand: Catena Zapata
Bottle Size: 75cl
While we strive to offer comprehensive and precise information on our website, product details like vintages, bottle images, batch numbers and ABV’s are ever-changing.
If you are looking for a specific bottle requirement it is recommended that you verify with us before making a purchase.
2-3 Working Day Service - £5.95 (Royal Mail)
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95 (DPD)
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95 (DPD)
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95 (DPD)
Orders are processed Monday - Friday