Skip to content

Vega Sicilia Macan Rioja 2018 75cl

Original price £77.95 - Original price £77.95
Original price
£77.95
£77.95 - £77.95
Current price £77.95
Availability:
in stock, ready to be shipped

Vega Sicilia Macan Rioja 2018

Macan is a single-variety tempranillo red wine from the Benjamin de Rothschild and Vega Sicilia winery in Rioja, two great names in international winemaking.

This wine is from vineyards over 30 years old. After alcoholic fermentation, the resulting wine undergoes malolactic fermentation: 70% in stainless steel tanks and the other 30% in barrels. It then ages for 15 months in French wood barrels.

  • Vega Sicilia Macan Rioja 2018 is a silky and elegant red wine with great aging potential
  • Its expressiveness is subdued, but this becomes more developed and refined over the years
  • The nose reveals ripe red and black fruit with nuances of leather and spices
  • On the palate it is flavoursome, fresh and elegant. The fruit strengthens and is complemented by chocolate notes and velvety, elegant tannins

Have a drink on us

Purchase any 6 or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order.

Brand: Vega Sicilia

Country: Spain

Region: Rioja

Grape Variety: Tempranillo

Vintage: 2018

Bottle Size: 75cl

ABV: 14.5%

Closure: Cork

While we strive to offer comprehensive and precise information on our website, product details like vintages, bottle images, batch numbers and ABV’s are ever-changing.

If you are looking for a specific bottle requirement it is recommended that you verify with us before making a purchase.  

2-3 Working Day Service - £5.95 (Royal Mail)

1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95 (DPD)

Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95 (DPD)

Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95 (DPD)

Orders are processed Monday - Friday

Eco-Friendly Packaging

Our boxes are made of 100% recyclable cardboard and we only used recycled plastic when needed.

Packed Wine Care

Our dedicated team ensure all orders are packed securely for transit and arrive in a timely fashion.

Trusted Couriers

We use trusted, nationwide couriers to ensure your parcels are well looked after from when they leave us and arrive to you.