Deep Woods Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 75cl
Region: Margaret River
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Bottle Size: 75cl
Deep Woods Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
A boutique 32 hectare estate in the northern corner of Margaret River. Deep Woods Estate is a 5 red star winery by James Halliday.
Following current head winemaker Julian Langworthys arrival in 2011, the wineries award and trophy successes have been compelling with over 60 Gold Medals and 15 Trophies, including the Jimmy Watson Trophy and Max Schubert Trophy in 2016.
- Deep ruby red with vivid purple hues
- This wine has incredible lift and aromatic intensity
- Enjoy concentrated cassis, blueberry and plum fruit flavours; further nuanced by overtones of bitter coco and ripe bay leaf
- The palate provides layers of complex and generous varietal flavours including blackberry, plum and cassis
- The intense fruit flavours are delicately interwoven with French oak characters and a savoury complexity
- The long flavoursome finish has well rounded tannin
- Deep Woods Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 wine will reward long-term cellaring
Have a drink on us
Purchase any 6 or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order.
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday