Taylors Vintage Port 2017 Jeroboam 300cl
Bottle Size: 300cl
Taylors Vintage Port 2017 Jeroboam
- Opaque black at the centre with a narrow purple rim
- Uncompromisingly Taylor’s in style, elegant and precise
- The nose is with very fine, linear fruit, heady and complex but restrained by a graphite minerality.
- Quinta da Vargellas has imprinted its signature fragrance of violets, which hangs like a scented veil over the wine, and there are discreet terroir notes of citrus, wild herbs and gumcistus
- The nose has an impressive depth and background, as well as hints of complexities still to emerge with time
- The palate has muscular tannins
- Firm and grippy on the finish, and ends with a powerful surge of crisp, pure berry fruit
- A beautifully delineated fortified wine, with the hallmark Taylor’s poise and definition and the tantalising promise of pleasures still to come
Walnuts and rich cheeses are excellent accompaniments to this port; so too are fruits such as apricots or figs.
Taylors vintage port 2017 jeroboam holds 300cl of port making it the perfect sized bottle of port at Christmas.
Vintage port forms a natural deposit in the bottle and should be decanted. Stand the bottle upright a few hours before decanting to allow the sediment to fall to the bottom of the bottle.
Continues to improve for decades after bottling. Keep the bottle flat and in a cool place, ideally at a temperature below 16ºC.
Serve at 16ºC to 18ºC. Drink within one to two days after opening.
Have a drink on us
Purchase any 6 or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order.
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday