Naga Chilli Vodka - 500,000 Scovilles 20cl 40% ABV
Pure Evil in a bottle!
A monster twice as terrifying and evil as before from the sadists at the â€œHot Enough Drinks Companyâ€. A Naga Chilli Vodka straight from the fiery pits of Hades.
Made with the infamous Naga Jolokia chillies (also known as Ghost chillies and bhut jolokias,) As many as they can fit have been steeped in a carboy of top-quality grain vodka. They've created a vodka that tastes like it could have been snatched from the hands of the Devil. The 20cl bottle (which is really more than you'll ever need) is emblazoned with an unsettling skull to scare you off and the canister it comes in is sealed to keep you out. Weighing in at a harrowing 500,000 Scovilles, you should fear it. Better yet, you should forget it, it is 200 times hotter than a jalapeno pepper.
It is claimed that this is the hottest vodka in the world ever and that drinking it feels similar to "imbibing volcanic lava."
You have been warnedâ€¦.
In order to purchase this bottle, you agree that:
1) You will drink it responsibly â€“ sipping only, not shots (donâ€™t say we didnâ€™t warn you!)
2) You fully understand that this product contains extreme heat and should be used and handled with care.
3) Use this product entirely at own risk and understand the potential danger if used or handled irresponsibly. If giving this product as a gift you will make the recipient aware of the potential danger if used or handled irresponsibly.
4) You accept that the retailer, distributer and manufacturer of this product will, under no circumstances, be responsible for, or liable for, any claims of injury or damage arising from the use or misuse of this product and by purchasing this product, whether for yourself or as a gift, you acknowledge and agree to this fact without question.
5) You are not inebriated or of unsound mind and are fully able to make a rational decision to purchase this product.