Skip to content

Leftfield Albarino 2019/2020 75cl 13% ABV

Sold out
Original price £13.95 - Original price £13.95
Original price
£13.95
£13.95 - £13.95
Current price £13.95

Leftfield Albarino, Gisborne, New Zealand

Bright floral aromas paired with melon and peach. Lime lingers in the shadows vying for attention.

The 2019 harvest was one of the finest on record. Summer was fine and warm with intermittent rain keeping a drought prone province green and a spell of fine weather over the harvest period enabled the fruit to be picked when full ripeness had been achieved.

The fruit was gently pressed to stainless steel tanks. 85% of the juice was fermented with yeast, selected to highlight the beautiful aromatics and texture of this exciting variety. The remaining 15% was run to seasoned French oak puncheons for a natural fermentation, adding complexity and richness to the wine.

Perfect paired with seafood or a Thai chicken salad.

Delivery Information

Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days) £5.95

Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2pm) £7.95

Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) £10.95

Delivery & Shipping Policy

Sending A Gift?

We offer a free hand written gift message service with all our orders. We will ensure no invoicing is sent to the recipient.

Looking to place a corporate order? Check out our corporate gifting service.

Corporate Gifting

Eco-Friendly Packaging

Our boxes are made of 100% recyclable cardboard. Our special air-inflated packaging is both re-usable and recyclable.

Free Gift Message

We offer a free hand written gift message service with every order

Packed With Care

Our experienced warehouse team take great care with every order. Our couriers also offer contactless delivery.