Gran Enemigo Torrontes 2019 75cl
Gran Enemigo Torrontes 2019
Gran Enemigo Torrontes 2019 is a captivating wine that embodies the exquisite qualities of the Torrontes grape variety. Produced with meticulous care and attention to detail, this wine is a true testament to the art of winemaking.
- Displays a brilliant golden colour in the glass
- On the nose, it exudes an enchanting bouquet of delicate floral notes, including jasmine, rose petals, and orange blossoms
- These aromas are complemented by hints of tropical fruits such as pineapple and passion fruit, adding a layer of complexity to the wine.
- On the palate, the wine showcases a harmonious balance of flavours
- It offers a refreshing acidity that lifts the fruit flavours and provides a lively and vibrant character
- The tropical fruit notes persist with zesty citrus undertones, creating a delightful and refreshing experience
- The wine's texture is smooth and velvety, contributing to its overall elegance
Pair with nuts and light bites, but is also great with fresh seafood, especially salted cod.
El Enemigo is the brainchild of Adrianna Catena and Alejandro Vigil. Adrianna, holds a Masters and a PhD from the University of Oxford, is the youngest daughter of Nicolas Catena Zapata.
Today, she blends her experience in Academia with her passion for viticulture and winemaking, dividing her time between El Enemigo Wines and Catena Zapata.
Alejandro Vigil, on the other hand, is the rebel in his family. He left school at the age of 14 to join a wine co-operative, only to later graduate top of his class in agricultural engineering and become the head of the soils division for the National Research Institute (INTA).
He found his calling early as an agronomist and has been the Chief Winemaker for Bodega Catena Zapata since 2002. He became the first South American to receive a 100pt score.
Packed with care
All our parcels are packed with care by our dedicated warehouse team. All our packaing is fully recyclable.
Grape Variety: Torrontes
Bottle Size: 75cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday
Save with case deals
Purchase six or more bottles of wine and receive 10% off your order! T's & C's apply.