Charles Heidsieck Rose Reserve Gift Boxed Champagne | Bubbles Online | Secret Bottle Shop
Skip to content

Charles Heidsieck Rose Reserve Gift Boxed 75cl

Save 17% Save 17%
Original price £59.95
Original price £59.95 - Original price £59.95
Original price £59.95
Current price £49.95
£49.95 - £49.95
Current price £49.95
in stock, ready to be shipped

Charles Heidsieck Rose Reserve Gift Boxed Champagne

This Non Vintage Rose is deliciously fresh wine which perfectly expresses the complexity of the Charles Heidsieck spirit.

This Champagne is coral-like in appearance, with subtle orange reflections reminiscent of antique roses, freshly picked strawberry aromas gradually become more intense, alongside hints of pepper, vanilla and sandalwood.

A vivacious palate full of red fruit, with some generous floral notes. Following a silky-rich texture of pomegranate or hibiscus syrup, the finish is long and balanced.

Like the Brut Reserve, the Rosé must meet with numerous demands. It is the fruit of deliberate well-considered decisions. 80% comprises of wines from the harvest year, these are blended with one third of each variety (Meunier, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir) while the remaining 20% is reserve wines, blended in equal proportions of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. All are vinified cru by cru, variety by variety, in stainless steel vats.

To reach perfect balance, between freshness and delicacy on the one hand and structure and complexity on the other, the Chef de Caves applies the House signature by introducing reserve wines intentionally selected younger - on average 7 or 8 years- than those in the Brut Reserve.

Key Facts

Country: France


Grape Variety:


Bottle Size:



Delivery Information

3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95

1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95

Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95

Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95

Orders are processed Monday - Friday