Bollinger La Grande Annee 2014 Vintage Champagne 75cl Gift Boxed
Bollinger La Grande Annee 2014 Champagne Gift Boxed
La Grande Annee is the embodiment of the traditional expertise of the Bollinger Champagne House. The wine is therefore exclusively vinified in small aged oak barrels.
The 2014 vintage gave birth at Bollinger to a wine that is both precise, fine and complex, due to its minerality and exceptional intensity.
Champagne Bollinger has never abandoned this traditional craft method, which helps develop aromas of great finesse. After a long ageing on its lees, even today riddling and disgorging is by hand for each bottle.
- The delicate colour and golden hues are a sign of the wine’s maturity and Bollinger’s wine-making methods
- The nose is full and expressive
- Apricot, almond and hazelnut, followed by notes of honey and cereals intertwining in a symphony of aromas
- The palate has exceptional texture and structure
- Dense, silky with a long finish
- Fresh and full with a delicious refined finish
Bollinger La Grande Annee 2014 champagne pairs perfectly with grilled oyster, smoked butter and sea purslane.
La Grande Annee 2014 is a true champagne of gastronomy. To enhance its unique style and its aromas, we advise you to serve this wine between 8 and 10°C.
You can taste La Grande Annee 2014 now, or choose to let it age in the cellar.
Grape Variety: Blend
Bottle Size: 75cl
3-5 Working Day Service - £5.95
1-2 Working Day Service - £7.95
Next Working Day Service (Order by 2pm) - £10.95
Saturday Delivery (Order by 2pm Friday) - £14.95
Orders are processed Monday - Friday